This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
In July 2010, it was reported that PubliMedia and related companies were setting up Mediafax Group, a new publishing and electronic media company, which would bring together a number of companies under common ownership.
PubliMedia publishes nine newspapers (two national dailies and seven local newspapers) and 12 magazines.
The firm operates in several market segments:
- Business press: with three titles: Ziarul Financiar (a business daily), BUSINESS Magazin (the only business weekly magazine in Romania), Gandul (quality press) and Target (a monthly business magazine focused on success stories and lifestyle)
- Guides: ProTV Magazin (television listings)
- Women's magazines: Acasa Magazin, with Ce se intampla, doctore? - a health and life style magazine, launched in October 2005 and with The ONE, a glamour-glossy magazine
- Special interest magazines: with three titles ProMotor (a car magazine), DESCOPERA (a knowledge magazine), Go4it! (a gadget magazine)
- Men's magazines: Romanian editions of Playboy and Maxim
- Local newspapers network: with 7 titles, in the main cities of Romania
The firm also operates several websites in Romania in the same segments as its printed publications.
- Business: www.zf.ro, www.businessmagazin.ro, www.targetonline.ro
- Entertainment: www.protvmagazin.ro, www.playboyromania.ro, www.maxim.ro
- Women magazines: www.csid.ro, www.acasamagazin.ro, www.onemagazine.ro
- Special interest: www.descopera.ro, www.go4it.ro,
- Auto: www.promotor.ro
- Regional: www.ziarelocale.ro
- Simina Mistreanu (July 13, 2010). "Primele semne ale infiintarii Mediafax Group" [First signs of foundation Mediafax Group]. Wall-Street.ro (in Romanian). Retrieved 1 January 2011.
- "PubliMedia asigura distributia si vanzarea de publicitate la CAN CAN" [PubliMedia will provide advertising sales and distribution for CAN CAN]. ZF (in Romanian). Mediafax. 5 February 2008. Retrieved 1 January 2011.
- "Publimedia International a lansat astazi Newsletter-ul ZF" [Publimedia International today launched Newsletter ZF]. AdPlayers.ro (in Romanian). 1 September 2005. Retrieved 1 January 2011.