Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up puff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Puff may refer to:
References to wind or air
People with the name
- Puffy AmiYumi, Japanese singer
- Puff Daddy, or Sean Combs, rapper
- Puff Johnson, American singer
- Puff Kuo, Taiwanese singer and actress
- Puff, a character in Peter, Paul and Mary's 1963 song "Puff, the Magic Dragon"
- Mr. Puff, a character in Sheridan's 1779 play The Critic
- Mrs. Puff, a character in the television series SpongeBob SquarePants
Foods with high air content
- Cocoa Puffs, a brand of chocolate-flavored puffed grain breakfast cereal, manufactured by General Mills
- Cream puff, profiterole
- Curry puff
- Puff pastry
- Puffed grain
- Savoury puffs, extruded corn snacks, generic cheese puffs, and other flavors
- Sugar Puffs, a brand of sugar-frosted puffed grain breakfast cereal
Low-density materials and products
- Powder puff, face-powder applicator
- Puffs (facial tissue), an American brand of facial tissue from Procter & Gamble
- Passive Underwater Fire Control Feasibility System, a US Navy submarine sonar system
- "Puff, the Magic Dragon", nickname for the Douglas AC-47 Spooky U.S. Airforce ground-attack aircraft
- Puff model, volcanic ash tracking model developed at the University of Alaska Fairbanks
- PUFFS (NetBSD), a NetBSD kernel subsystem developed for running filesystems in userspace
- "Puffs", common term for Chromosome puff, diffused uncoiled regions of the polytene chromosome that are sites of RNA transcription in genetics.
- PF Debate, or public forum debate, sometimes pronounced as "puff"
- picofarad (pF), a capacitance unit, sometimes pronounced as "puff"
- Pouf and pouffe (homonyms)
- Puff adder (disambiguation)
- Puff Guo
- Puffer (disambiguation)
- Puffy (disambiguation)
- The Powerpuff Girls
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.