From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Puff (disambiguation))
|Look up puff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Puff may refer to:
- Puff, a light gust of wind
- Puff, inhalation
- Puff piece or Puffery, exaggerated advertising claims
- Puff sleeve
- Puff Daddy, or Sean Combs, rapper
- Puff Johnson, American singer
- Puffy AmiYumi, Japanese singer
- Puff Kuo, Taiwanese singer and actress
- Puff, a character in the song "Puff, the Magic Dragon"
- "Puff, the Magic Dragon", nickname for the Douglas AC-47 Spooky U.S. Airforce ground-attack aircraft
- "Mr. Puff", a character in Sheridans 1779 play The Critic
Foods with high air content
- Savoury puffs, extruded corn snacks, generic cheese puffs and other flavors
- Curry puff
- Cream puff, profiterole
- Puff pastry
- Puffed grain
- Cocoa Puffs, a brand of chocolate-flavored puffed grain breakfast cereal, manufactured by General Mills
- Sugar Puffs, a brand of sugar-frosted puffed grain breakfast cereal
Low-density materials and products
- Powder puff, face-powder applicator
- Puffs (facial tissue), an American brand of facial tissue from Procter & Gamble
- "Puffs", common term for Chromosome puff, diffused uncoiled regions of the polytene chromosome that are sites of RNA transcription in genetics.
- PUFFS (NetBSD), a NetBSD kernel subsystem developed for running filesystems in userspace
- Puff model, volcanic ash tracking model developed at the University of Alaska Fairbanks
- picofarad (pF), a capacitance unit, sometimes pronounced as "puff"
- PF Debate, or public forum debate, sometimes pronounced as "puff"
- "Puff", also "Puff, the Magic Dragon" song performed by Peter, Paul and Mary, 1963
Passive Underwater Fire Control Feasibility System, a US Navy submarine sonar system
- Pouf and pouffe (homonyms)
- Puff adder (disambiguation)
- Puffer (disambiguation)
- Puffy (disambiguation)
- The Powerpuff Girls
- Puff Guo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.