From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up puffy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Puffy can refer to one of the following:
- Puffy or Puffy AmiYumi (as they are known in the United States), sometimes stylized as "PUFFY", a Japanese pop duo
- Puffy, a nickname of Sean Combs, American record producer, music industry executive, and part-time performing artist
- Puffy (mascot), the mascot of the free operating system OpenBSD
- Puffy, a nickname of Mike Bordin, an American drummer from the rock band Faith No More
- Puffy, a nickname of Jeff Dubay, a Minnesota sports talk radio personality on the radio station, KFAN
- Puffy planet, a class of gas giant planets that have a low density
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puffy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.