Punit Malhotra at Shahid Kapoor's Birthday (2011) Bash
13 May 1982 |
Bandra, Mumbai, India
|Occupation||director, writer, model|
Punit Malhotra (born 13 May 1982) is an Indian film director who works in Hindi cinema. His first film, I Hate Luv Storys, released on 2 July 2010. He is the nephew of famous Indian designer, Manish Malhotra. Manish was the costume designer for I Hate Luv Storys starring Sonam Kapoor and Imran Khan.
Malhotra worked as an assistant director on Karan Johar's Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001), Nikhil Advani's Kal Ho Naa Ho (2003), Amol Palekar's Paheli (2005) and Tarun Mansukhani's Dostana (2008). Finally he made his debut as an director with I Hate Luv Storys (2010), which he also wrote.
|2010||I Hate Luv Storys||Karan Johar
|2013||Gori Tere Pyaar Mein||Karan Johar|
|2010||I Hate Luv Storys||Directorial debut|
|2013||Gori Tere Pyaar Mein|
|2001||Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham||Karan Johar|
|2003||Kal Ho Naa Ho||Nikhil Advani|
|2009||Unnoticed Love||Short film|
- Punit Malhotra on Internet Movie Database
- "I Hate Love Storys: Punit Malhotra debuts as director". Merinews.com. Retrieved 25 July 2012.
- "I hate God and the fact that people believe in God: Punit Malhotra". The Times of India. 15 November 2013. Retrieved 2 March 2014.
- Kotwani, Hiren (2 October 2012). "Kareena's on a month long shaadi break". The Times of India. Retrieved 25 January 2013.
- "Short Film – Unnoticed Love". YouTube. 19 June 2009. Retrieved 25 July 2012.