From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pushpagiri may refer to:
- Pushpagiri Vihara, an ancient Buddhist monastery in Odisha, India
- Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary, a wildlife sanctuary in Karnataka, India
- Pushpagiri, a peak in the Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary
- Pushpagiri, Andhra Pradesh, a village in India
- Pushpagiri Temple Complex, located by the village of Pushpagiri
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.