Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up quadruple in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quadruple may refer to:
- 4-tuple, an ordered list of elements, with four elements
- Quad (figure skating), a figure skating jump
- Quadruple (computing), a term used as alternative for nibble in some contexts
- Quadruple-precision floating-point format in computing
- Multiple birth with four offspring
- A term for winning four football trophies in a single season
- 4 (disambiguation)
- Quadruple Alliance (disambiguation), the name of a number of military alliances
- Quadrupel, a strong beer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quadruple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.