(Redirected from RESIST)
|Look up resist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A resist is something that is added to parts of an object to create a pattern by protecting these parts from being affected by a subsequent stage in the manufacturing process. "Resist" may refer to:
- Resist dyeing, applied to textiles
- Photoresist (often just referred to as "resist") applied to photolithography
- Resist (semiconductor fabrication), applied to semiconductor fabrication
- Resist (album), by English drum and bass trio Kosheen
- RESIST (electoral list), which contested the 2003 Belgian general election
- RESIST (non-profit), based in Somerville, Massachusetts, United States
- "Resist" (Supergirl), an episode of the television series Supergirl
- Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors, a set of rules for evaluating responses in cancer treatment.
- "Resist", a song from the Rush album Test for Echo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Resist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.