From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from RESIST)
|Look up resist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Resist may refer to:
- Resist, a material or thin layer used in semiconductor fabrication
- Resist (album), by English drum and bass trio Kosheen
- RESIST (electoral list), which contested the 2003 Belgian general election
- RESIST (non-profit), based in Somerville, Massachusetts, United States
- Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors, a set of rules for evaluating responses in cancer treatment.
- "Resist", a song from the Rush album Test for Echo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Resist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.