(Redirected from RUB)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up RUB or rub in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rubbing (friction) is moving an object in contact with another object using pressure and friction
Rub or RUB may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Kurt Rub (born 1946), Swiss former racing cyclist
- Timothy Rub (born 1952), American museum director and art historian
- Russian ruble (ISO 4217 currency code), the currency of the Russian Federation
- Christian Rub (1886–1956), character actor from Germany
- Kuliak languages, in Uganda
- Liniment, a medicated topical preparation for application to the skin, sometimes heat rubs
- Massage, to work and act on the body with pressure
- Rub (professional wrestling), a wrestling technique
- Ratio Utility Billing Systems (RUBS), a utility billing allocation method
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rub.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.