|Directed by||Dany Boon|
Romain Le Grand
|Box office||$33.8 million|
Johanna Pasquali (Alice Pol) is a young woman who dreams to be part of the elite national security force RAID. Her father is Interior Minister Jacques Pasquali, who pulls strings to get her in as a trainee with the condition that his involvement remains secret. He secretly plans to make his daughter disillusioned with RAID and no longer want to be part of it. Johanna and the other trainees are the responsibility of Eugène Froissard (Dany Boon), whose wife has left him for his brother and is regarded as a jinx by his colleagues. Froissard is furious at the idea of a woman being part of RAID, and intends to find any excuse to make Johanna leave.
- Alice Pol as Johanna Pasquali
- Dany Boon as Eugène Froissard
- Michel Blanc as Jacques Pasquali
- Yvan Attal as Viktor
- Sabine Azéma as Marie-Caroline Dubarry
- Patrick Mille as Edouard DUbarry
- François Levantal as Patrick Legrand
- Florent Peyre as Olivier Lopez
- Anne Marivin as The psychologist
- Alain Doutey as Bernard Dubarry
- Urbain Cancelier as The president of the Republic
- Sâm Mirhosseini as Ivan
Dany Boon stated the original idea for the film came to him "almost 10 years ago.", at that he would originally play Alice's roll in the film. To prepare for the film, Boon met with France’s RAID, the equivalent of SWAT in June 2014. After the Charlie Hebdo shooting, Boon changed the ending of the film.
Raid dingue was set to start shooting in France and Belgium in late February 2016.
- JP. "RAID Dingue (2017)- JPBox-Office". www.jpbox-office.com.
- Hopewell, John (14 January 2017). "Dany Boon on 'Raid: Special Unit,' 'Une Jolie Ch'tite Famille' (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Retrieved 4 December 2017.
- Keslassy, Elsa (4 February 2016). "Dany Boon Readies 'Raid Dingue' With Pathe, Artemis (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Retrieved 12 April 2017.
- Goodfellow, Melanie (13 December 2017). "France box office report 2017: 'Valerian' success, admissions decline". Screen Daily. Retrieved 4 January 2018.