Rajarajeshwari Nagar, Bangalore
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Bangalore Rural|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Rajarajeshwari Nagar|
Rajarajeshwari Nagar (also called RR Nagar) is a residential locality in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It is located in the southwestern part of Bangalore along the Mysore Road next to Nagarbhavi to the north and Kengeri to the West.There is a prominent arch shaped structure which serves as the most popular entrance to this locality from Mysore Road.
The area was named after Rajarajeshwari Temple which is located in the Rajarajeshwari Nagar. The locality has plenty of greenery. Ideal Homes, BEML Layout, BHEL Layout, Krishna Garden, Halagevaderahalli, Kenchenahalli, Pattanagere, Gattigere, Channasandra and Ganakal are some of the sublocalities within Rajarajeshwari Nagar.
Global Village Tech Park
The Global Village Tech Park, spread over 120 acres, is located in Rajarajeshwari Nagar. A number of companies are present in the Park.
- Malavika Avinash
- Shamanuru Shivashankarappa
- Indrajith Lankesh
- B. Jayashree
- Nivedita Jain
- Gauri Lankesh
- Sandeep Gowda
- "Darshan, ex-minister's properties may face demolition axe soon". Times of India. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- "BBMP's re-survey: 'Ideal' tactic to buy time?". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- "Party workers pester voters in RR Nagar, block traffic". Deccan Herald. Retrieved 2 June 2018.
- "South Bengaluru's new realty star". Deccan Herald. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- "A reluctant starter who made it big in tinsel town". The Hindu. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- Rajiv Kalkod (5 September 2017). "Senior journalist Gauri Lankesh shot dead at her house". The Times of India. Archived from the original on 6 September 2017.
- "Kannada film director Sandeep A S dies in Bengaluru crash". The Indian Express. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- Media related to Rajarajeshwari Nagar, Bangalore at Wikimedia Commons