Rama IX Super Tower
|Grand Rama 9Tower|
พระราม 9 ทาวเวอร์
|Former names||Grand Rama IX Iconic Tower, The Super Tower and Rama IX Super Tower|
|Type||Office, Hotel, Parking, Observation, Shopping Mall and Restaurant|
|Location||Grand Square, Rama IX Road, Huai Khwang, Bangkok, Thailand|
|Cost||$620 million usd|
|Architectural||615 m (2,018 ft)|
|Floor count||125 floors|
|Floor area||240,000 m2 (2,583,339 sq ft) |
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Architects 49 Ltd|
|Developer||Grand Canal Land|
|Structural engineer||KCS Associates at SOM|
The Grand Rama 9 Tower (formerly known as Rama IX Super Tower) is a skyscraper in Bangkok, Thailand currently under construction. It will be 615 m (2,018 ft) tall. When completed, it will be the tallest building in Thailand, a record which is now held by MahaNakhon which is 314.2 m (1,031 ft) .
- List of buildings with 100 floors or more
- List of tallest buildings and structures in the world
- List of tallest freestanding structures in the world
- List of tallest buildings in Thailand
- "THE SUPER TOWER". a49.co.th. Retrieved 9 April 2017.
- "Rama IX Super Tower - The Skyscraper Center".
- "Grand Canal primed for B10bn splurge". Bangkok Post. 9 November 2015. "Future projects on the plot include the Super Tower, expected to be the tallest building in Thailand at 615 metres..."
- "Rama IX Super Tower". CTBUH Skyscraper Database.
- "The new tallest building in Thailand looks like a pixelated image in mid-download". Retrieved 6 July 2017.
|This article about a Thai building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|