Rama IX Super Tower
|Grand Rama 9 Tower|
พระราม 9 ทาวเวอร์
|Former names||Grand Rama IX Iconic Tower, The Super Tower and Rama IX Super Tower|
|Alternative names||Grand Rama IX Iconic Tower, Rama IX Super Tower|
|Type||Office, Hotel, Parking, Observation, Shopping Mall and Restaurant|
|Location||Grand Square, Rama IX Road, Huai Khwang, Bangkok, Thailand|
|Cost||$620 million USD|
|Architectural||615 m (2,018 ft)|
|Floor count||125 floors|
|Floor area||360,000 m2 (3,900,000 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Architects 49 Ltd|
|Developer||Grand Canal Land|
|Structural engineer||KCS Associates at SOM|
The Grand Rama 9 Tower, (formerly known as Rama IX Super Tower), is a proposed skyscraper in Bangkok, Thailand. It is planned to be 615 m (2,018 ft) tall. When completed, it will be the tallest building in Thailand, a record which is now held by Magnolias Waterfront Residences, which is 316 m (1,037 ft) tall.
- List of buildings with 100 floors or more
- List of tallest buildings and structures in the world
- List of tallest freestanding structures in the world
- List of tallest buildings in Thailand
- "Rama IX Super Tower - The Skyscraper Center".
- "Grand Canal primed for B10bn splurge". Bangkok Post. 9 November 2015. "Future projects on the plot include the Super Tower, expected to be the tallest building in Thailand at 615 metres..."
- "THE SUPER TOWER". a49.co.th. Retrieved 9 April 2017.
- "Rama IX Super Tower". CTBUH Skyscraper Center.
|This article about a Thai building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|