From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ramakrishnan is a Tamil forename or surname.
People named Ramakrishnan:
- Venkatraman Ramakrishnan, Indian-American structural biologist, awarded the 2009 Nobel Prize for Chemistry.
- S. Ramakrishnan (activist), disability rehabilitation activist from southern Tamil Nadu, founder of Amar Seva Sangam
- S. Ramakrishnan, Tamil author and Tamil film dialogue writer
- Raghu Ramakrishnan, Indian-American computer scientist, vice-president of Yahoo!
- Ramakrishnan Swamiji or Dravidacharya, Indian religious figure
- T. K. Ramakrishnan, Indian politician from Kerala
- Therambil Ramakrishnan, Indian politician from Kerala
- Shankar Ramakrishnan, Indian film director from Kerala
- C. K. Ra or C. K. Ramakrishnan Nair, Indian painter from Kerala
- Chirayinkeezhu Ramakrishnan Nair, Malayalam lyricist from Kerala
- Malayattoor Ramakrishnan, Indian novelist from Kerala
- Kadammanitta Ramakrishnan, Indian poet from Kerala
- Alladi Ramakrishnan, Indian physicist and founder of Matscience
|This page lists people with the surname Ramakrishnan. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|