|Minister of Environment
Government of Maharashtra
|Member of Maharashtra Legislative Council|
27 July 1963 |
Konkan, Maharashtra, India
Ramdas Gangaram Kadam (Marathi: रामदास गंगाराम कदम) is a Shiv Sena politician from Maharashtra. He was Member of the Legislative Assembly from Khed Vidhan Sabha constituency of Ratnagiri District, Maharashtra, India as a member of Shiv Sena. He has been elected consecutively for 4 terms in the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly for 1990, 1995, 1999 and 2004. He got elected to Maharashtra Legislative Council from Shiv Sena Party in Jan 2010. He is Cabinet Minister of Environment (Marathi: पर्यावरण) in Maharashtra State Government  and guardian minister of Aurangabad district.
- 1990: Elected to Maharashtra Legislative Assembly (1st term)
- 1995: Re-Elected to Maharashtra Legislative Assembly (2nd term)
- 1999: Re-Elected to Maharashtra Legislative Assembly (3rd term)
- 2004: Re-Elected to Maharashtra Legislative Assembly (4th term)
- 2005-2009: Leader of the Opposition in the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly
- 2005 Onwards: Leader, Shiv Sena
- 2010: Elected to Maharashtra Legislative Council (1st term)
- 2014: Cabinet Minister of Environment (Marathi: पर्यावरण) in Maharashtra State Government
- 2014: Guardian minister of Aurangabad
- 2015: Re-elected to Maharashtra Legislative Council (2nd term) 
- "2015 विधान परिषदेच्या विजयी उमेदवाराची यादी". ibnlokmat.tv.
- "Maharashtra Vidhan Parishad Election Result 2015". loksatta.com.
- Shivsena Home Page
|Cabinet Minister for Environment, Maharashtra State
||Guardian Minister for Aurangabad district, Maharashtra
|This article about a Maharashtra politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|