|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Rangsit is a city in Pathum Thani Province, Thailand.
Rangsit is the site of Thailand's largest mall, Zpell at Future Park. Zpell has more than 600,000 m2 of retail space, 20 percent more than Siam Paragon (500,000 m2). The mall opened on 27 November 2015. It was built in front of the 20-year-old Future Park Mall and is said to have cost more than four billion baht to construct. The mall's owners hope the new complex will draw "grade-A customers", according to Future Park CEO Pimpaka Wanglee.
Rangsit is the home of Rangsit University and the site of the Rangsit Campus of Bangkok University. Rangsit Centre (Thai: ศูนย์รังสิต) is the second campus and the largest campus of Thammasat University.
- Itthipongmaetee, Chayanit (2015-11-19). "Back to the Future Park: Rangsit Gets Biggest Mall of All". Khaosod English. Retrieved 19 November 2015.
- "Directions to RSU". Rangsit University. Retrieved 15 April 2016.
- "Contact BU". Bangkok University. Retrieved 2016-04-15.
- "Campuses". Thammasat University. Retrieved 31 July 2016.
- Rangsit travel guide from Wikivoyage
|This Pathum Thani Province location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|