Rate of change
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rate of change may refer to:
- Rate of change (mathematics), either average rate of change or instantaneous rate of change
- Instantaneous rate of change or Derivative, measure of the sensitivity to change of a function output to a change in its input
- Rate of change (technical analysis), a simple technical analysis in finance
- Rate of climb or rate of altitude change in aeronautics
- Rate (disambiguation)
- Change (disambiguation)
- Frequency (disambiguation)
- Gradient (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rate of change.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.