Ravinder Singh Dhull
Ravinder Singh Dhull
|State Media Penalist, Bhartiya Janta Party|
August 2014 – June 2019
|Born||Jind district, Haryana, India|
|Political party||Bhartiya Janta Party|
|Residence||Urban Estate Jind|
Ravinder Singh Dhull is a politician of the State of Haryana, India and practising Advocate before the Punjab and Haryana High Court. He is State Media Penalist for Bhartiya Janta Party, Haryana. He has also served as State Spokesperson for the Indian National Lok Dal which is main opposition party in the State of Haryana. His father Parminder Singh Dhull is elected as Member of Legislative Assembly of Haryana from Julana constituency of Jind District. His grand father Chaudhary Dal Singh was a noted politician of the area and six time M.L.A. from District Jind.
He graduated at Government Post Graduate College, Jind studied Mathematics and Economics and did his Law from Punjab University, Chandigarh. He is Cyber Law Expert and did his Post Graduate Diploma from ICFAI University. He did his General Course on Intellectual Property Rights from World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
As Social Activist
He is founder of Centre for Socio Legal Research and Aid; an organization providing free legal aid to the needy in India. He has worked on the Right to Information law and is noted activist. He is known to have filed more than 3000 RTIs. His team consists of more than 50 lawyers.
He was appointed as Spokesperson in 2014. Since then he has participated in various debates on national channels on important issues viz Demonetization, side effects of Demonetization, Commissionary Dissolution, Dengue Fever, On ill language of an MP, Jat Reservation, an MP questioning selection by HPSC and many other debates on channels viz India News Haryana, ABP News, ETV Haryana and Himachal, Zee News Haryana and Punjab, Janta TV, MH1 News, News X etc.
- Member, Asian Society of International Law
- Member, Indian Society of International Law
- Member, International Council of Jurists
- "Official Website of Panjab University - Panjab University, Chandigarh, India". Puchd.ac.in. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- ICFAI. "ICFAI University|Distance Flexible Learning Programs|Full-time Programs". Icfaiuniversity.in. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "WIPO - World Intellectual Property Organization". Wipo.int. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "CSLRA-Free Legal Aid and Legal Help". Cslra.in. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "STATE INFORMATION COMMISSION, HARYANA SCO NO. 114-115, SECTOR 8-C, CHANDIGARH APPEAL CASE NO. 4012 OF 2016 RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT-UNDER SECTION 19 (3)" (PDF). Cicharyana.gov.in. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "Our Team". Cslra.in. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "3011 BADI BAHAS ON INDIA NEWS HARYANA WITH ATUL PRATAP SINGH". 1 December 2016 – via YouTube.
- "14 नवंबर 2016 नोटबंदी के साइड इफेक्ट्स". 14 November 2016 – via YouTube.
- "BADI BAHAS ON COMMISSIONARY DISSOLVE (18 OCT 2016 ) WITH ATUL PRATAP SINGH, INDIA NEWS HARYANA". 18 October 2016 – via YouTube.
- "1609 HR SEG BADI BAHAS". 18 September 2016 – via YouTube.
- "0809 BADI BAHAS ON RAJKUMAR SAIN". 8 September 2016 – via YouTube.
- "1309 BADI BAHAS ON JAAT AARAKCHHAN". 13 September 2016 – via YouTube.
- "Asiansil". Asiansil.org. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "The Indian Society of International Law". Isil-aca.org. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "International Jurists". International Jurists. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "HC notice over online sale of sex determination kits". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 12 February 2015. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "Cops torture minor boys, court orders Punjab DGP to take action". Indiatoday.intoday.in. 10 September 2015. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "Examine ads atop roadside liquor vends: HC to govt". Tribuneindia.com. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "Haryana to bring law for yoga and naturopathy, Punjab says no need". Tatkalnews.com. 19 January 2016. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "HC notice to Punjab, Haryana, health ministry on plea to regulate Yoga and Naturopathy". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 15 January 2015. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "Booked: 102, Jailed: 0". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 23 January 2015. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "RTI query reveals risk of cooking on stoves". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 18 August 2015. Retrieved 12 December 2016.