Haryana Pradesh Congress Committee
This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Kothi No.140,Sector-9B Chandigarh – 160009|
|Student wing||NSUI Haryana|
|Youth wing||Haryana Youth Congress|
|Women's wing||Haryana Mahila Congress|
|Alliance||United Progressive Alliance|
|Seats in Lok Sabha||1|
|Seats in Rajya Sabha|
1 / 5
17 / 90(Haryana Legislative Assembly)
|This article is part of a series on the|
|Indian National Congress|
Haryana Pradesh Congress Committee (Haryana PCC or H.P.C.C) is the unit of the Indian National Congress — one of the world's largest political organizations — working in the state of Haryana. Its head office is situated at Chandigarh.Ashok Tanwar is the current president.
Chief Ministers of Haryana State
- B. D. Sharma,1 November 1966 to 23 March 1967
- Bansi Lal,22 May 1968 to 30 November 1975, 5 July 1985 to 19 June 1987,23 July 1991 to 9 May 1996.
- Banarsi Das Gupta,1 December 1975 to 30 April 1977.
- Bhupinder Singh Hooda, 5 March 2005 to 19 October 2014
- Indian National Congress
- Congress Working Committee
- All India Congress Committee
- Pradesh Congress Committee
- "fullstory". Ptinews.com. Retrieved 2017-06-23.
- "Haryana Assembly Polls 2014: Haryana's first BJP CM Manohar Lal Khattar sworn in - The Economic Times". M.economictimes.com. 2014-10-26. Retrieved 2017-06-23.
- "Elections 1996: Bansi Lal makes a comeback after nine years in Haryana". Indiatoday.intoday.in. Retrieved 2017-06-23.
- "Haryana has a new leader in Banarasi Das Gupta but same old equation persists". Indiatoday.intoday.in. Retrieved 2017-06-23.
- "Haryana chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda hails rail budget - Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis". Dnaindia.com. 24 February 2010. Retrieved 2017-06-23.