Rawa may refer to:
- Rawa, India
- Rawa (Iraq), a town in Iraq
- Rawa Aopa Watumohai National Park, on the Indonesian island of Sulawesi
- Rawa Island, in Malaysia
- Rava-Ruska, Ukraine
- Revolutionary Association of the Women of Afghanistan
- Rawa (tribe), an indigenous community in West Malaysia
- Rawa, Ravva or Bombay rava, broken rice
- Rawa (Mossi), founder of the Mossi kingdom of Yatenga
- Battle of Rawa, a World War I battle
- Rawa Blues Festival, at Spodek, Poland
- All pages beginning with "Rawa"
- All pages with a title containing Rawa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rawa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.