Razorback Mountain (British Columbia)
|Elevation||3,183 m (10,443 ft) |
|Prominence||2,153 m (7,064 ft) |
|Location||British Columbia, Canada|
|Parent range||Niut Range, Coast Mountains|
|First ascent||1931 by Henry S. Hall and Hans Fuhrer|
Razorback Mountain is a mountain located within British Columbia, Canada. It is the highest peak of the Niut Range, a subrange of the Coast Mountains. Razorback Mountain has an elevation of 3,183 metres (10,443 ft), and with a prominence measure of 2,153 metres (7,064 ft), it is the 20th most prominent peak in British Columbia.
Razorback Mountain was first climbed in 1931 by Henry S. Hall and Hans Fuhrer.
- List of Ultras of North America
- List of mountains of Canada
- Mountain peaks of Canada
- List of the most prominent summits of North America
- Highest mountain peaks of Canada
- "British Columbia and Alberta: The Ultra-Prominence Page". Peaklist.org. Retrieved 30 December 2012.
- "Razorback Mountain"]". Bivouac.com. Retrieved 30 December 2012.
|This article about a location on the Coast of British Columbia, Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|