This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (May 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Platforms||Mobile, iOS, Mac OS X, Nintendo DS, JavaME, Android|
Real Football is a mobile phone sports video game series with gameplay emulating football. The series is developed and published by Gameloft. The Real Football series started in the mid 2000s with Real Football 2004, which was free on some mobile phones. As of 2016, a new installment of the series has been published every year. The games feature both national teams and local clubs, and allow the player to play in various "real-life" cups. Real Football 2008 was the first in the series to be published on more than just mobile phones, as a Nintendo DS version was also produced. Real Football 2009 added an iOS version, and expanded the team lineup. Real Football 2012 added an Android version.
- Real Football 2004
- Real Football 2005
- Real Football 2006
- Real Football 2007
- Real Football 2008
- Real Football 2009
- Real Football 2010
- Real Football 2011
- Real Football 2012
- Real Football 2013
- Real Football 2014
- Real Football 2015
- Real Football 2016
- Real Football 2017
- Real Football 2018
- Ben Kuchera (2008-09-10). "Gameloft's Real Soccer 09: virtual controls, real fun". Ars Technica. Retrieved 2017-05-08.
- Portnoy, Sean (2009-02-18). "Real Soccer 2009 (for iPhone) Review & Rating". PCMag.com. Retrieved 2017-05-08.
- arn (2009-09-22). "Gameloft's 'Real Soccer/Football 2010' Now Available". TouchArcade. Retrieved 2017-05-08.
- Peter Lettieri (2013-12-06). "Real Soccer 2011 Review". TouchArcade. Retrieved 2017-05-08.
- "Real Soccer 2012 Review". Slide to Play. Retrieved 2017-05-08.
- Newton, James (2009-04-27). "Real Football 2009 Review - DSiWare". Nintendo Life. Retrieved 2017-05-08.
|This association football video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|