Red carpet (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up red carpet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Red carpet may also refer to:
- Red Carpet (software), a Linux software management tool
- Red Carpet (band), a Belgian house/electronica production act
- Red Carpet, Calgary, Canada
- Red Carpet (film), a 2014 film
Red carpet may also be:
- A part of the storyline in the Greek tragedy Agamemnon, from the trilogy The Oresteia, by Aeschylus (458 BC)
- Red Carpet Club, United Airlines airport lounges
- Echis pyramidum aliaborri, a viper species known as the red carpet viper
- Xanthorhoe decoloraria, a moth commonly known as a "red carpet"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Red carpet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.