Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up red pepper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Red pepper may refer to:
- Chili powder, a finely ground mixture of dried chili peppers
- Crushed red pepper, a coarsely crushed mixture of dried chili peppers
- Chili pepper that is red, especially:
- Pickled pepper
- Red Savina pepper, a cultivar of the habanero chili
- Red Pepper (newspaper), a daily tabloid newspaper in Uganda
- Red Pepper (magazine), a "radical red and green" magazine based in the United Kingdom
- Red Peppers, a 1936 play by Noël Coward
- Redd Pepper (born 1961), voice artist who provides voice overs for movie trailers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Red pepper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.