Rowe pictured in The Howler 1911, Wake Forest yearbook
August 18, 1887|
Plymouth, North Carolina
|Died||May 27, 1966
Durham, North Carolina
|1909||Raleigh Red Birds|
|1913||Brantford Red Sox|
|Coaching career (HC unless noted)|
|Head coaching record|
William Harrison "Reddy" Rowe[n1] (August 18, 1887 – May 27, 1966) was an American football and baseball player and coach. He served as the head football coach at Elon University in 1909  and at Wake Forest University in 1910, compiling a career college football record of 5–9–1. Rowe was born on August 18, 1887 in Plymouth, North Carolina. He died on May 27, 1966 in Durham, North Carolina.
Head coaching record
|Elon Phoenix (Independent) (1909)|
|Wake Forest Baptists (Independent) (1910)|
- ^[n1] Nickname also given as "Reddi", "Reddie" and "Red".
- DeLassus, David. "Elon Phoenix". College Football Data Warehouse. Retrieved December 9, 2013.
- "Football - Year by Year Results" (PDF). Elon Phoenix. Retrieved December 9, 2013.
- ""North Carolina, Deaths, 1931-1994," William H. Rowe, 1966". FamilySearch. Intellectual Reserve, Inc. Retrieved November 23, 2012.
- Career statistics and player information from Baseball-Reference (Minors)
|This biographical article relating to a college football coach first appointed in the 1900s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|