Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Directed by||Mario Van Peebles|
|Produced by||Charlie Poe|
|Written by||Morgan Simpson|
|Starring||Michael Clarke Duncan|
|Distributed by||Freestyle Releasing|
In Tennessee, Bailey, a debt-straddled blues guitarist, is escorted across the state by a man named Augy so that he can collect his recently deceased grandfather's estate.
- Michael Clarke Duncan as Augy
- Morgan Simpson as Bailey
- Luke Perry as Boyd
- Tom Skerritt as Santa
- Taryn Manning as Jackie
- Kiele Sanchez as Hannah
- Melvin Van Peebles as Elmo
- "Redemption Road (2011)". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved October 12, 2014.
- Obenson, Tambay (2011-07-22). "Mario Van Peebles' "Black, White And Blues," Gets New Title + Theatrical Release Date". Indiewire. Retrieved 2014-04-08.
- "Redemption Road (2011)". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 2014-04-08.
- "Redemption Road". Metacritic. Retrieved 2014-04-08.
- Leydon, Joe (2010-05-10). "Review: 'Black, White and Blues'". Variety. Retrieved 2014-04-08.
- Byrge, Duane (2010-10-20). "Black, White and Blues – Film Review". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2014-04-08.
- Jones, Kimberley (2011-08-26). "Redemption Road". Austin Chronicle. Retrieved 2014-04-08.
|This article about an independent drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|