|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (November 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Video game developer|
|Chris Mosely (CEO)i|
Redtribe is an Australian video game developer that was co-founded in 2003 by veteran game developer and entrepreneur Chris Mosely and Samantha Robson. Chris Mosely was previously the CEO and founder of Blue Tongue Entertainment in 1995. RedTribe was the first Australian developer to release a game on the Xbox 360 & Wii in Australia & New Zealand .
RedTribe won the prestigious Business3000 'Export Business of the Year' and the overall ‘Business of the Year’ awards in 2007.
- Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal - 2007 (WW)
- Space Chimps - 2008 (US)
- Jumper: Griffin's Story - 2008 (US)
- Hairy Balls for IOS devices - 2013 (WW)
- Hairy Balls for Android devices - 2014 (WW)
- Dancing to a different toon (2009). "aying-to-win/ Reference". Australian anthill
- Export Business of the Year (2007), Business of the Year (2007).://www.b3000.org.au/winners-2007 Business3000]