|Full name||Reece Crowther|
|Date of birth||28 November 1988|
|Place of birth||Rockhampton, Australia|
|Height||1.98 m (6 ft 6 in)|
|2002–2006||West Sydney Berries||162||(0)|
|2006–2009||Queens Park Rangers||0||(0)|
|2008–2009||→ Wealdstone (loan)||6||(0)|
|2010||→ Ekenäs IF (loan)||25||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21 February 2011.
Reece Crowther (born 28 November 1988) is an Australian goalkeeper.
Crowther played all his junior football at Mulgoa who play in the Nepean Competition in Sydney before moving onto Representative football with the Marconi Stallions and Parramatta Eagles. He was part of the Parramatta Eagles side from which James Holland and Adam Biddle also graduated.
At 16 he was given the opportunity to move to England to pursue a professional career in football. He spent the next three years in England, learning his trade, firstly with Crystal Palace and then with Queens Park Rangers.
On 1 November 2009, Crowther made his second A-League appearance for Wellington Phoenix against Sydney FC after Mark Paston received a suspected hip injury which later proved to be a fractured leg. Crowther continued to start for the Phoenix until Liam Reddy arrived from Brisbane Roar as injury cover for Paston.
On 19 January 2010, Crowther re-signed with the Wellington Phoenix to keep him at the club until the end of the 2010/2011 season. Fellow Phoenix players Troy Hearfield and Mark Paston also re-signed with the team.
Crowther spent the off season as the first choice goalkeeper on loan to Finnish team EIF Ekenas where he made 25 appearances.
The start to the 2010–11 season was not pleasant for Crowther, being ruled out for the opening eight weeks with a cracked rib which he suffered at training.
- From Mulgoa to Queens Park Rangers[dead link]
- "Crowther secures keeper's contract". Wellingtonphoenix.com. 2 October 2012.
- "Phoenix sign Aussie keeper from England". The Sydney Morning Herald. 26 May 2009.
- "Phoenix sign goalkeeper Crowther". One Sport. 26 May 2009. Retrieved 5 November 2011.
- "Apprentice versus the Master". Wellingtonphoenix.com. 2 October 2012.
- "Phoenix wilt in Sydney". Wellingtonphoenix.com. 2 October 2012.
- Woodcock, Fred (11 December 2009). "Mark Paston's dead leg proves to be fractured leg". The Dominion Post. Retrieved 5 November 2011.
- "Phoenix sign ex-Roar goalkeeper Liam Reddy". NZPZ. 16 December 2009.