From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Reference point or similar may refer to:
- In geometry, a point used to define the location of another point
- Reference range or reference interval, a range of values found in healthy persons
- Reference state, in chemistry
- Frame of reference
- A benchmark in various fields
- Benchmark utility level in Prospect theory
- Reference Point, a 1990 Acoustic Alchemy album
- Reference Point (horse), a 1980s British racehorse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reference point.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.