|Airport type||Public use|
|Elevation AMSL||489 ft / 149 m|
Reigle Field (FAA LID: 58N), also known as Reigle Airport, is a privately owned, public use airport located two nautical miles (4 km) south of the central business district of Palmyra, in Lebanon County, Pennsylvania, United States.
Facilities and aircraft
Reigle Field covers an area of 42 acres (17 ha) at an elevation of 489 feet (149 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 13/31 with an asphalt surface measuring 1,955 by 40 feet (596 x 12 m).
For the 12-month period ending January 25, 2012, the airport had 30,000 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 82 per day. At that time there were 65 aircraft based at this airport, all single-engine.
Reigle also offers maintenance to aircraft including fabric and sheet metal work, restorations, engine work and annuals or 100 hour inspections.
- FAA Airport Master Record for 58N ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective May 31, 2012.
- "Reigle Airport (58N)". Pennsylvania Department of Transportation. Retrieved November 29, 2012.
- Reigle Airport / Reigle Aviation, official site
- Aerial image as of April 1999 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for 58N, effective April 27, 2017
- Resources for this airport: