Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (October 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|1967 Alpe d'Huez||Two-man|
Reinhold Durnthaler (Sometimes spelled as Reinhold Dumthaler) (29 November 1942 – 23 October 2017) was an Austrian bobsledder who competed in the 1960s. He won two silver medals in the four-man event at the 1964 and 1968 Winter Olympics.
- "Reinhold Durnthaler: Der Ex-Bob-Weltmeister ist gestorben". intouch.wunderweib.de (in German). Retrieved 2017-10-26.
- Bobsleigh four-man Olympic medalists for 1924, 1932-56, and since 1964
- Bobsleigh two-man world championship medalists since 1931
- Bobsleigh four-man world championship medalists since 1930
- DatabaseOlympics.com profile
|This biographical article relating to Austrian winter sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|