Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rel may mean:
- Reaction Engines Limited, a British aerospace company based in Oxfordshire, England.
- Rel, the category of sets and relations
- Rights Expression Language, a machine-processable language used for Digital Rights Management
- Rel (DBMS), a database management system
- rel, an HTML attribute for indicating a semantic link
- REL, a file format generated by Microsoft's M80 and Digital Research's RMAC for CP/M
- Recommended Exposure Limit, a recommended limit for occupational exposures published by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- Rel proteins, A family of related proteins (includes NF-κB family members).
- Rel (time), a fictional Dalek unit of time measurement roughly equal to one second.
- Rel (TV series), a 2018 American television sitcom.
- Nickname of Arielle Gold, American world champion and Olympic bronze medalist snowboarder
- Almirante Marcos A. Zar Airport (IATA code)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.