From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rendition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rendition may refer to:
- Rendition (law), a legal term meaning "handing over"
- Extraordinary rendition, the apprehension and extrajudicial transfer of a person from one nation to another
- "Rendition" (Torchwood), an episode of Torchwood
- Rendition (text adventure game), a 2007 political art experiment in text adventure form
- Rendition (film), a 2007 film directed by Gavin Hood, starring Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon
- Extraordinary Rendition (film), a 2007 film directed by Jim Threapleton, starring Omar Berdouni and Andy Serkis
- Rendition (company), a maker of 2D and 3D graphics chipsets for PCs
- Holomatix Rendition, a raytracing renderer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rendition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.