From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rerun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A rerun (or, sometimes, repeat) is a re-airing of an episode of a television program.
Rerun may also refer to:
- Freddie "Rerun" Stubbs, a character in the American TV series What's Happening!!, portrayed by Fred Berry
- Night of the Living Rerun, an original novel based on the Buffy the Vampire Slayer television series
- The Rerun Show, a short-lived sketch comedy that aired on NBC that aired in 2002
- Rerun van Pelt, a character in the Peanuts comic strip
- Rerun, a once-lived villain on the TV series Static Shock
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rerun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.