Reuben's Accomplice (styled Reubens Accomplice) is an American band from Phoenix, Arizona.
The group formed in 1994 at Thunderbird High School in Phoenix and released several 7" singles over the course of the 1990s, touring with DIY punk and emo acts such as Jimmy Eat World, Pedro the Lion, The Promise Ring, and Karate. The group's debut full-length, I Blame the Scenery was issued on Better Looking Records in 2001. Among the guests on the album are members of Calexico, Giant Sand, and Jimmy Eat World, as well as Neko Case. Their follow-up full-length, The Bull, the Balloon, and the Family, arrived in 2004.
- Jeff Bufano - guitar, vocals
- Ryan Kennedy - bass
- Chris Corak - guitar, vocals
- John O'Riley - drums
- Andy Eames - bass
- Jim Knapp - drums
- We Can Hold Our Own (Self released, 1994)
- I Blame the Scenery (Better Looking Records, 2001)
- The Bull, the Balloon, and the Family (Western Tread Recordings, 2004)
- Sons of Men single EP (2009)
- Sons of Men (2012)
- Song: Leave The City
- Not One Light Red: A Desert Extended (Sunset Alliance, 2002)
- Song: Don't Forget the Promise
- Tickle Me Emo, Phoenix New Times, May 29, 1997
- Greg Prato, Reuben's Accomplice at Allmusic
- Review, Allmusic
- Review, In Music We Trust
- Reuben's Accomplice at Epitonic
- Jimmy Eat World Announce Clarity Tour with Reuben's Accomplice, No Knife. Alternative Press, November 10, 2008. Their new album Son of Man is finally completed and will be released in 2012.
|This Arizona-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|