Revolutionary War (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Revolutionary war)
Revolutionary War primarily refers to the American Revolutionary War (1775–1783).
Revolutionary War or Revolutionary war may also refer to:
- French Revolutionary Wars, a series of military conflicts (1792–1802) resulting from the French Revolution
- Revolutionary People's War, a military-political strategy developed by the Chinese Communist leader Mao Zedong
- Liberation war, a conflict primarily intended to bring freedom or independence to a nation or group
- War of independence, a conflict occurring over a territory that has declared independence
- War of national liberation, conflicts fought by nationalities to gain independence
- Rebellion, a refusal of obedience or order
- List of revolutions and rebellions
- List of wars of independence
- Restoration War (disambiguation)
- Revolution (disambiguation)
- Revolutions (disambiguation)
- War (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Revolutionary War.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.