|Directed by||Josh Johnson|
|Produced by||Carolee Mitchell|
|Music by||Josh Freda|
|Edited by||Christopher Palmer|
Imperial PolyFarm Productions
- Atom Egoyan
- Mamoru Oshii
- Frank Henenlotter
- Roy Frumkes
- Charles Band
- Cassandra Peterson
- Jason Eisener
- Lloyd Kaufman
- Drew McWeeny
- Peter Rowe
- David Schmoeller
- Ben Steinbauer
The documentary screened at numerous film festivals around the world, including SXSW Film Festival, Neuchâtel International Fantastic Film Festival, Fantasia International Film Festival, Melbourne International Film Festival, Strasbourg European Fantastic Film Festival, Telluride Horror Show, Sitges Film Festival, Orlando Film Festival, and several others.
The documentary was received with wide critical acclaim. It earned a 100% fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes with the Critics Consensus reading, "An ode to abandoned technology with some admirably wide-ranging insights, Rewind This! is entertaining viewing even for those who didn't live through the VHS era." Writing in Twitch Film, J. Hurtado praised the film for being more than just about the collectors, as the filmmakers, "managed to distill the experience down to its most potent ingredients and leave the audience with a highly satisfying straight shot of movie love." Jacob S. Hall named the documentary one of the Top 10 Movies Discovered at SXSW 2013 on Movies.com, writing - "the film finds the perfect mixture of nostalgia and forward thinking, acknowledging the past while taking a bold look at what a world free of physical media will look like." The Hollywood Reporter called the film, "an entertaining, sometimes enlightening history of the video format; though unsurprisingly small-screen friendly, it will be a crowd-pleaser at fests and in niche bookings." A review from the Telluride Horror Show noted: "An unbending passion of cinema appreciation pours excitedly from Johnson's interview subjects, and there is a prevailing sense of humor that permits the subject to never take itself too seriously."
- "Rewind This! (2013)". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 10 December 2018.
- Hurtado, J. "SXSW 2013 Review: REWIND THIS! Is About More Than Just Tapes, It's About Love". Twitch Film. Retrieved 31 December 2013.
- Hall, Jacob S. "Top 10 Movies Discovered at SXSW 2013". Movies.com. Retrieved 31 December 2013.
- DeFore, John. "Rewind This!: SXSW Review". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 31 December 2013.
- Cangialosi, Jason. "'Rewind This!' at Telluride Horror Show 2013". Yahoo!. Archived from the original on 1 January 2014. Retrieved 31 December 2013.