Rhyl High School
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Location||86 Grange Road
Rhyl and District Intermediate School was founded in 1894. In 1901 the school was relocated to Grange Road and became Rhyl County School. The school subsequently became Rhyl Grammar School after the war and finally renamed as Rhyl High School.
- Air Marshall Sir Peter Bairsto, KBE, CB, AFC, DL - RAF officer and Deputy Commander of RAF Strike Command (1981-84).
- Lee Congerton - footballer
- Tom Hooson - MP for Brecon and Radnorshire (1979-85).
- Sir John T. Houghton - Scientist and co-chair of Intergovernmental Panel of Climate Change.
- Ann Jones - Member of the Welsh Assembly for Vale of Clwyd (1999 - ).
- Professor Harold Lawton
- Richard Mills-Owen - Chief Justice of Fiji (1964-67)
- Gareth Williams, Baron Williams of Mostyn - British politician, Leader of the House of Lords (2001-03).
|This Welsh school or sixth form college related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|