From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rib in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rib or RIB may refer to:
- Rib, a bone attached to the spine, in vertebrate animals
- Ribs (food), the cooked meat and rib bones of a food animal
- Rib or costa, the leading edge of an insect wing (See Glossary of entomology terms)
- Rib (aircraft), a portion of an aircraft wing
- Rib, a member attached to the keel in boat building
- Rib, any slender molded masonry arch projecting from a surface, particularly as part of an architectural vault
- Rib vault, a type of architectural vault in which the ribs are built first
- Rib (professional wrestling), a practical joke
- The sides of a violin or a guitar
- The sides of a tunnel
- A stitch pattern in knitting
- A tool used for shaping or smoothing pottery
- A type of fabric with closely woven yarn.
- RIB, Rigid-hulled inflatable boat
- RIB, RenderMan Interface Bytestream
- Romanian International Bank
- Routing Information Base
- Roman Inscriptions of Britain, an archaeological reference book
- Retirement Insurance Benefits, old age insurance provided by the United States Social Security Administration
- Ryukyu Islands Boy Scouts
- Renault Industrie Belgique S.A. / Renault Industrie België N.V., a Belgian plant of the Renault concern
- RIB, Remote Insight Board, an add-on computer server interface supporting Compaq's forerunner of Hewlett-Packard Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) remote system management protocols.
- R.I.B. (album), a 2014 release by German metal band Tankard
- Razed in Black, an industrial music group
- Reign in Blood, an album by thrash metal band, Slayer
- "Ribs" (song) a 2013 song by Lorde from her album Pure Heroine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rib.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.