|Date of birth||4 July 1990|
|Place of birth||Tarkwa, Western Region, Ghana|
|Height||1.71 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|2006–2008||All Blacks FC||–||(–)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 23:40, 1 February 2014 (UTC)
All Blacks FC
Ghana national under-17 team
- 2007 U-17 World Cup
Ghana national under-23 team
- 2011 All-Africa Games
Mpong was a member of the Ghana national under-23 football team that won Ghana's first All-Africa Games football Gold medal in the Football at the 2011 All-Africa Games when they defeated South Africa national under-23 football team 4–2 on penalty shoot-out at the Estádio do Zimpeto in Maputo, Mozambique on 17 September 2011.
Ghana national team
Mpong received an International friendly match call-up by the Ghana national football team technical staff for the Ghana national football team vs. Chile national football team friendly match at the PPL Park in Chester, Pennsylvania, United States on 29 February 2012. Mpong came on in the 18th Minute as a substitute and scored against Chile after receiving a pass from Sulley Muntari.
In November 2013, coach Maxwell Konadu, invited Mpong to be a part of the Ghana national football team squad for the 2013 WAFU Nations Cup. Mpong helped the Ghana national football team to a first-place finish after Ghana beat Senegal national football team by three goals to one. Mpong was part of the Ghana national football team squad that finished runner-up at the 2014 African Nations Championship.
- Senior International goals
|1||29 February 2012||PPL Park, Chester, Pennsylvania, U.S.||Chile||1-1||Draw||Friendly|
- Ghana Premier League Winner: 2012–13, 2013–14
- Ghanaian FA Cup: Runner-up 2012–13, Winner 2013–14
- Ghana Super Cup Winner: 2012–13
- Ghana U23
- Special Report – Kessben FC. westafricanfootball.com. 9 October 2010. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
- (Amos, Stephen). Black Stars squad for Chile friendly: 3 handed debut senior call up. footy-ghana.com. 26 February 2012. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
- Aggrey levels up with Asamoah on scorers chart.
- Profile & Stats on www.kicker.de.
- Profile at FIFA. www.fifa.com.
- Ghana win All Africa Games Gold Medal. Confederation of African Football. 17 September 2011. Retrieved 26 February 2012.
- Black Stars squad named for Chile friendly. Ghana Football Association. 26 February 2012. Retrieved 26 February 2012.
- "Chile 1 - 1 Ghana". soccernet.espn.go.com. ESPN. 29 February 2012. Retrieved 1 March 2012.
- "Saka, Mohamed & Mpong in 30-man Ghana squad for Wafu Cup". goal.com. Retrieved 9 November 2014.
- "Ghana win 2013 Wafu Cup after edging past Senegal 3-1". goal.com. Retrieved 9 November 2013.