Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up riddle or riddled in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A riddle is a form of word puzzle.
Riddle may also refer to:
- Riddle (surname), including a list of people with the name
- Riki LeCotey, a Canadian cosplayer who uses the pseudonym "Riddle"
- Riddle, Idaho, an unincorporated community
- Riddle, Indiana, an unincorporated community
- Riddle, Oregon, a city in Douglas County
- Riddle, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Embry–Riddle Aeronautical University, a private 4-year college with campuses in Florida and Arizona
- Riddle Run, a tributary of the Allegheny River in Pennsylvania
- The world riddle of Friedrich Nietzsche, the meaning of life
- Riddle of the Sphinx
- The Riddle Song, also known as "I Gave My Love a Cherry," an English folk song
- Riddle (tool), a large sieve used to separate finer from coarser particles of soil or compost
- Riddling, a process in the production of sparkling wine
- Riddle Airlines, an American airline founded in 1945
Film and TV
- "Riddles" (Star Trek: Voyager), a 1999 episode of Star Trek: Voyager
- Riddler (The Batman)
- Riddle, a 2013 movie starring Val Kilmer
- The Riddle (album), a 1984 album by Nik Kershaw, and the title song
- "The Riddle" (song), a single by Five for Fighting from the 2006 album Two Lights
- "Riddle" (song), a single by En Vogue from the 2000 album Masterpiece Theatre
- Riddle (album), a 1999 album by Thomas Leeb, and the title song
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Riddle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.