Rider Mania (RM) is an event hosted by Brotherhood of Bulleteers Motorcycling Consortium (BOBMC) member clubs in India every year. It is the annual gathering of Indian Royal Enfield motorcycle owners. The event was initiated by Vernon Dias in 2003 to commemorate the spirit of motorcycling. Riders and biking clubs across the country gather for the two-day fest.
It is an annual event, organized by different host clubs of BOBMC in a place of their choice, and the 2014 event was hosted by the Madras Bulls in Chennai on 18 and 19 January 2014. Over 800 riders had registered for event as reported by Overdrive  in two weeks of opening registrations. The BOBMC Rider Mania, since it is hosted by a club changes its venue to the home of the hosting club and has, thus, travelled the length and breadth of India including Goa, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Ooty, Nagpur, Kolkata, Delhi and Shillong in the North east among others. It was hosted by Road Survivors chandigarh In 2015, Indiethumpers, Mumbai in 2018. And is heading to India Bull Riders Motorcycle Club, Udaipur for 2019.
2003 - 2004: Early Years
Rider Mania dates back to 2003 when it was first hosted in Goa and approximately 74 bikers attended. Rider Mania 2004 was again organized in Goa on the 10th of Jan at Riva resorts in North Goa and approximately 130 bikers attended.
2005 to Present
Starting 2005 it was hosted by BOBMC member clubs, beginning with Inddiethumpers, Mumbai. The event was held at Raigarh Resorts, Panvel on the 8th of Jan in which over 360 riders participated.
In 2006 it was hosted by Madras Bulls Motorcycling Club. Over 400 bikers participated and it was held at Casuarina Bay Beach Resort on the 21st Jan, Chennai.
In 2007, Rider Mania was hosted by Wanderlust Motorcycling Club at Star Key Point Resorts, Nagpur on the 24th of January. 199 Bikers participated.
In 2008, The Wanderers from Hyderabad organized it at Ramoji Film City on the 18th of January. Around 400 bikers participated.
In 2009, it was hosted by Rolling Thunder Motorcycling Club and was called the RIDER MANIA RTMC Ishtyle. It was held at Ooty on the 24th of January. 670 riders participated.
In 2010, Inddie Thumpers from Mumbai hosted it. The event was named as RMX and was held at Vikram Garh on the 24th of January, at a resort outside Mumbai. Around 650 riders joined the fest.
In 2011, #Eastern Bulls hosted the event and called it the RM-East. Held on the 22nd Jan 2011 the event witnessed over 550 people.
In 2012, the event went to Gurgaon hosted by Royal Beasts, New Delhi which saw over 700 riders participate.
In 2013, it was hosted by Royal Enfield Riders Association of Meghalaya (RERAM) in Cherrapunji. It was attended by over 400 riders. FORE (Friends of Royal Enfield, Nepal was the sole club from outside of India.
In 2014, the Madras Bulls Motorcycling Club (MBMC), hosted the Rider Mania. Announced as the biggest Rider Mania till that year, it pulled around 1200+ avid bullet riders  from across India and Nepal. Held on 18th and 19 January 2014 at Mahabalipuram.
In 2015,the Road survivors(RS) hosted the Rider Mania #dohajarpandrah at kikar lodge and around 900+ bikers attended the event from all over the india and nepal
In 2016, Wanderlust Motorcycle Club from Nagpur hosted the Rider Mania. They titled it "Full Power". Wanderlust MC broke Madras Bulls' record & presented the Biggest ever Rider Mania till 2016. More than 1700 Royal Enfield lovers were the witness of the RM16. It was held at Nagpur outside village named Waki.
In 2017 Rider Mania Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club (RTMC) of Bangalore. RTMC along with volunteer clubs from the country, formed the "Southern Squadron" to host the RM17 at Arabian sea coastal area Kundapur. It is about 450km west from Bangalore.
In 2018 Inddie Thumpers from Mumbai hosted again this time at a place called Bhor near Pune. This time they decided to call it MahaRM.
in 2019 India Bull Riders (IBR) has been taken it up and have announced that they would be hosting it in the City of Lakes Udaipur.
The riders might be from different clubs, different states, speaking different languages, but what unites them is the brotherhood that every biker is proud to share. It is events like Rider Mania, North East Riders Meet, Gaddha Mania and anniversary gatherings of individual clubs that exemplify the brotherhood every biker talks about. The road brings us bikers together, and the brotherhood is all about like-minded people coming together to share the same passion. No one is alone on the highway, and you can get support some way or the other.
Music is an integral part of the festival. The event usually features an open stage where event participants are encouraged to perform with the evenings seeing a professional band's performance.
- "Enfield Riders Unite". Daily News & Analysis. October 11, 2013. Retrieved October 12, 2013.
- Banerjee-Bey, Yana (October 15, 2005). "Rider mania". The Telegraph. Calcutta. Retrieved March 9, 2012.
- Pereira, Kyle (November 28, 2009). "Gunning forward". Business Standard Motoring. Business Standard. Retrieved March 9, 2012.
- Chakravorty, Deblina (January 26, 2011). "A bike fest in Kolkata". The Times of India. Retrieved March 9, 2012.
- "Rider Mania 2014 all set to hit Chennai beaches". The Times of India. October 10, 2013. Retrieved October 12, 2013.
- "Rider Mania 2014 registrations begin". Overdrive. October 2013. Retrieved October 12, 2013.
- G, Anand (January 4, 2003). "Rider Mania". The Hindu. Retrieved October 9, 2013.
- Banerjee, Yana (October 15, 2005). "Rider Mania". The Telegraph (Calcutta). Retrieved October 12, 2013.
- Patel, Padmini (January 15, 2008). "The band of bikers". The Hindu. Retrieved October 11, 2012.
- Sunanda (March 12, 2009). "RTMC: Thundering Away". myBangalore. Retrieved October 12, 2013.
- "Mend your attitude". The Hindu. February 10, 2012. Retrieved October 17, 2013.
- "Bikers storm to Cherra for Rider Mania 2013". The Times of India. January 21, 2013. Retrieved March 9, 2013.
- "Man, Machine and the Mania". Deccan Chronicle. January 20, 2014. Retrieved Jan 28, 2014.