Ring of Honor (disambiguation)
Ring of Honor refers to:
- Ring of Honor, a wrestling promotion owned by the Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Ring of Honor Wrestling, the promotion's primary television show
Ring of Honor also refers to an honor given by several American sports teams to the best players and coaches in their histories, usually consisting by that person's name being permanently displayed on the facade of a stadium balcony and/or the retirement of their jersey number. Individual teams with this honor include:
- Atlanta Falcons Ring of Honor
- Arizona Cardinals Ring of Honor
- Baltimore Ravens Ring of Honor
- Dallas Cowboys Ring of Honor, honoring former players, coaches, and club officials of the Dallas Cowboys American Football team
- Gator Football Ring of Honor, honoring former players and coaches of the Florida Gators college football team
- Indianapolis Colts Ring of Honor
- Phoenix Suns Ring of Honor
- San Diego Chargers Ring of Honor
- St. Louis Football Ring of Fame
- Seattle Seahawks Ring of Honor, a formal recognition for people who have made outstanding contributions to the Seattle Seahawks, a professional American football team.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Ring of Honor
- Washington Redskins Ring of Fame
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ring of Honor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.