From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Riou is a common family name from Brittany, in France:
Riou may refer to:
- Edward Riou (1762–1801), British naval officer
- Édouard Riou (1833–1900), Breton French painter
- Jakez Riou (1899–1937), Breton French writer
- Jean-Pierre Riou (b. 1963 ), Breton French musician and songwriter, leader of Red Cardell
- Vincent Riou (b. 1972), French sailor
- Rudy Riou (b. 1980), French footballer (soccer player)
- Rémy Riou (b. 1987), French footballer (soccer player)
- several small rivers in France
- Île de Riou, an island near Marseille, France
- HMS Riou (K557), a British frigate in commission in the Royal Navy from 1943 to 1945
- Riou (Suikoden), the name given to the protagonist in the Japanese novelization and radio drama adaptation of the video game Suikoden II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Riou.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.