From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rives in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rive (plural : rives) is a French word meaning "bank" (of a river). It could also refer to the following people or places:
Rives is the name of several people:
- Jean-Pierre Rives — a former French Rugby Union player
- Alexander Rives — U.S. District Court judge from Virginia
- Rives (poet) — a performance poet
- Jean Baptiste Rives — French secretary in early 19th-century Kingdom of Hawaii
- Rives (grape), French wine grape
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rives.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.