|Date of birth||21 November 1975|
|Place of birth||Edgware, England|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|St Albans City|
|1996–2000||St Albans City|
|2000–2001?||Dagenham and Redbridge|
|2003–2004||Gravesend & Northfleet||22||(6)|
|2010–2011||Tooting & Mitcham United F.C.|
|2011–2013||St Albans City|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Rob Haworth (born 21 November 1975) is a retired footballer who last played for St Albans City. He started his career playing in the Football League, before playing for a significant number of non-league clubs in London and the South East.
Fulham and Finland
He started his career in the Football League with Fulham, and he made 29 senior appearances for them, with his last League appearance for Fulham being in Football League Division 3 on 8 January 1995, when he came on as a substitute against Chesterfield. He then moved to Kettering Town, and he made a total of 13 appearances for them in the 1995–96 season, having made his debut in December 1995. As of April 1996 he was playing for Aylesbury United in the Isthmian League.
St Albans and other non-league
He played for St Albans City F.C. between 1996 and 2000, where he scored 51 goals in 182 matches. His next club was Dagenham and Redbridge (for whom he played in the FA Cup against Charlton Athletic). In 2002, he moved from Sutton United F.C. to Hendon F.C., and he then moved in September 2003 to play for Ebbsfleet in the Football Conference, and he made 22 league appearances for the Kent club, scoring 6 times. As of April 2004 he was playing for Maidenhead United, although he left them in the summer of 2004 to join Metropolitan Police F.C..
He joined Dartford in summer 2008 from Margate, although Wealdstone had originally reported he had signed for them. Haworth was released by Dartford in May 2010 and the following month he joined Tooting and Mitcham United F.C.. He rejoined his former club Metropolitan Police F.C. in March 2011, and then in June he returned to another of his former clubs, St Albans City F.C..
- "Rob Haworth". The Teams 2009–2010. Dartford FC. Retrieved 6 April 2012.
- Neil Brown. "Fulham: 1946/47 - 2013/14". Post War English & Scottish Football League A - Z Player's Transfer Database. Retrieved 2 July 2015.
- Rollin (ed), Jack (1995). Rothmans Football Yearbook 1995–96. Headline. ISBN 0-7472-7823-7.CS1 maint: extra text: authors list (link)
- Stats at poppiesfans.com – Kettering Town Supporters[dead link]
- "Match Reports – Worthing 1 Aylesbury Utd 3". Aylesburyunitedfc.co.uk. 27 April 1996. Retrieved 15 May 2010.
- Hammond (ed), Mike (1997). The European Football Yearbook 1997/98. Sports Projects Ltd. ISBN 0-946866-42-2.CS1 maint: extra text: authors list (link)
- "St Albans City Squad 2011/12". St Albans City FC. Archived from the original on 29 March 2012. Retrieved 6 April 2012.
- "Former Staff – Rob Haworth". Greensnet. Hendon FC. Retrieved 5 March 2013.
- "Transfers between £ 0 and £ 99999999 in 2003/2004 (see 18/9/03)". Archived from the original on 11 October 2010.
- Rollin (eds), Glenda & Jack (2004). Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2004–05. Headline. ISBN 0-7553-1311-9.CS1 maint: extra text: authors list (link)
- Hendon v Maidenhead match report 3/04/04 – Maidenhead unofficial Archived 21 November 2008 at the Wayback Machine
- Maidenhead United unofficial – transfer update 2/07/04 Archived 22 September 2005 at the Wayback Machine
- "HAWORTH IS OUR MAN INSISTS DARTFORD BOSS". Kentishfootball.co.uk. 24 June 2008. Archived from the original on 21 October 2014. Retrieved 20 November 2014.
- "Rob Haworth". Dartford FC Profiles. Dartford FC. Retrieved 6 April 2012.