Rob Shaw (filmmaker)
In 2006, Rob Shaw joined the animation studio Bent Image Lab, Portland, Oregon, where he began directing commercials, music videos, internet projects, and eventually long and short form television.
In 2007, he directed the music video for the song "I'm Impressed," the debut single from the album "The Else" by the band They Might Be Giants. The video won a Gold Plaque at the 2008 Chicago International Film Festival (Television Section, Hugo Awards).
In 2008, Shaw directed a second music video for They Might Be Giants, called "C.A.D." Also in 2008, Shaw was principal director on a series of Bessie Award winning internet shorts for the British Columbia Dairy Association's campaign "Must Drink More Milk."
The Machine - A modern day cautionary fable about humans and machines, won Best Animated Short from the 2010 Atlanta Film Festival. The film made its world premiere in the 2009 Anima Mundi festival in Brazil.
- Polariffic (2014)
- Portlandia (TV series) "Rats" stop-motion segments for Independent Film Channel(IFC) (2011-2013).
- hoops&yoyo's Haunted Halloween (2012)
- The Machine (2010)
- At The Drive-In - Incurably Innocent (2017)
- At The Drive-In - Governed By Contagions (2016)
- Aesop Rock - Rings (2016)
- The Uncluded - Organs (2013)
- The Uncluded - Aquarium (2013)
- They Might Be Giants - C.A.D. (2008)
- They Might Be Giants - I'm Impressed (2007)
- The Apparitions - God Monkey Robot (2006)
- "42nd Annual Annie Award Nominees". Retrieved December 1, 2014.
|This article relating to an American animator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|