Robert D. Hull
|Robert D. Hull|
|Member of the Virginia House of Delegates
from the 38th district
January 4, 1993 – January 3, 2010
|Preceded by||Leslie L. Byrne|
|Succeeded by||Kaye Kory|
December 28, 1954 |
|Spouse(s)||Laura M. Connors|
|Residence||Fairfax County, Virginia|
|Alma mater||Northern Virginia Community College
|Occupation||Real estate agent|
|Committees||Counties, Cities and Towns; General Laws|
Robert Dale "Bob" Hull (born December 28, 1954) is an American politician. A Democrat, he was elected to the Virginia House of Delegates in a December 1992 special election. He represented the 38th district, made up of part of Fairfax County.
Bob Hull was challenged by Kaye Kory, who represented Mason District on the Fairfax County School Board, in the June 9, 2009 primary for the Democratic nomination in the 38th House of Delegates district (Fairfax County - Mason and Providence magisterial districts) and lost the election by a narrow margin.
- Virginia House of Delegates bio, 2009
- "Virginia House of Delegates 2009; Delegate Robert D. Hull". Virginia House of Delegates. Retrieved 2009-01-20.
- Blue Virginia Interview with candidates
- "Robert D Hull". Virginia Public Access Project.
- "Delegate Bob Hull (D-Falls Church)". Richmond Sunlight.
- "Election Results". Virginia State Board of Elections. Archived from the original on 2010-06-17.
- Project Vote Smart - Representative Robert Dale 'Bob' Hull (VA) profile
- Follow the Money - Robert D (Bob) Hull
- Washington Post - Robert D. Hull local election 2008 profile
|This article about a member of the Virginia House of Delegates is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|