Rocky Taylor (born Laurie Taylor in 1946) is an English stuntman and actor. Taylor was born in Weybridge Surrey in the south-east of England. His first appearance as a stuntman was an uncredited role in Dr. No. He has since been a stuntman for many famous and successful films including multiple James Bond and Indiana Jones films, A Bridge Too Far, Titanic, The Da Vinci Code, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 and the HBO television series Game of Thrones. He has also had minor acting roles in 40 films, including doubling for Roger Moore and Sean Connery in James Bond films. He is also known as being the voice of the original Honey Monster in a series of commercials for Sugar Puffs.
Taylor currently holds the record for being the oldest stuntman in Britain, with 35 years as a stunt performer and 20 years as a stunt co-ordinator. He appeared on Russell Howard's Good News in 2011 to discuss his career.
- Gorgo (1961) - Man in Crowd (uncredited)
- The Dirty Dozen (1967) - Airborne Soldier (uncredited)
- The Man with the Golden Gun (1974) - Beirut Thug (uncredited)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) - Staff Car Driver (uncredited)
- Never Say Never Again (1983) - Hostage Guard (uncredited)
- Batman (1989) - Napier Hood
- Tomorrow Never Dies (1997) - Carver's Thug (uncredited)
- The World is Not Enough (1999) - Man in Restaurant (uncredited)
- Die Another Day (2002) - Man at Sword Club (uncredited)
- "Britain's oldest stuntman survives 40ft plunge from burning building". Mail Online. 3 August 2011. Retrieved 18 November 2011.