|Manufacturer||Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (BMW)|
|Assembly||Goodwood plant, West Sussex, England|
|Designer||Andreas Thurner (2006)
Charles Coldham (interior)
|Body and chassis|
|Class||Full-size luxury car (F)|
|Body style||4-door saloon|
BMW 7 Series (F01)
|Engine||BMW N74 6.6 L twin-turbo V12 563 bhp (420 kW)|
|Transmission||8-speed ZF 8HP90 automatic|
|Wheelbase||3,295 mm (129.7 in)
3,465 mm (136.4 in) (Extended Wheelbase)
|Length||5,399 mm (212.6 in)
5,569 mm (219.3 in) (Extended Wheelbase)
|Width||1,948 mm (76.7 in)|
|Height||1,550 mm (61 in)|
|Kerb weight||2,490 kg (5,490 lb)
2,520 kg (5,560 lb) (Extended Wheelbase)
|Predecessor||Rolls-Royce Silver Seraph|
The Rolls-Royce Ghost is a luxury saloon from Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. The "Ghost" nameplate, named in honour of the Silver Ghost, a car first produced in 1906, was announced in April 2009 at the Auto Shanghai show. During development, the Ghost was known as the "RR04". Designed as a smaller, "more measured, more realistic car" than the Phantom, aiming for a lower price category for Rolls-Royce models, the retail price is around £170,000. The production model was officially unveiled at the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show. The 17 cm longer option Ghost Extended Wheelbase was introduced in 2011.
- 1 200EX concept (2009)
- 2 First generation
- 2.1 Initial release
- 2.2 2013 model year update
- 2.2.1 Ghost Six Senses concept (2012)
- 2.2.2 Ghost (2012–)
- 2.2.3 Race Director's Ghost Extended Wheelbase (2012)
- 2.2.4 Ghost Art Deco car (2012–)
- 2.2.5 One Thousand and One Nights Bespoke Ghost Collection (2012–)
- 2.2.6 Art Deco Ghost Extended Wheelbase (2013–)
- 2.2.7 Art Deco Collection Ghost (2013–)
- 2.2.8 Alpine Trial Centenary Collection Ghost (2013–)
- 2.2.9 FAB1 (2013)
- 2.2.10 Home of Rolls-Royce Collection Ghost (2013–)
- 2.2.11 Chengdu Ghost Golden Sun Bird (2013)
- 2.2.12 Ghost V-Specification (2014)
- 2.2.13 Engines
- 2.2.14 Ghost Majestic Horse Edition (2014–)
- 2.2.15 Marketing
- 2.3 2014 model year update
- 3 See also
- 4 References
- 5 External links
200EX concept (2009)
The official concept car, named the 200EX, was officially unveiled at the March 2009 Geneva Motor Show, indicating the styling direction of the production model Ghost.
Unlike the aluminum-bodied Phantom, the 200EX was made from steel, which has a higher tensile strength and can therefore be made thinner. The chassis used an intelligent four corner air suspension system and multi-link aluminium front and rear axles. Systems such as Active Roll Stabilisation, four corner air springs and Variable Damping Control operate as one, imperceptibly, to provide the best possible comfort for occupants. Connected to the main computer, the suspension is able to detect the movement of a single rear passenger from one side of the seat to the other, and compensates accordingly.
The official name of the Rolls-Royce Ghost was originally announced in 2009 Shanghai motor show.
The vehicle was unveiled at the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show. Production model went on sale in September 2009. Delivery in the UK and Europe began late in 2009, while in other markets (including the USA and Asia Pacific region) deliveries began from the second quarter 2010.
The Ghost was designed by Andreas Thurner and engineered by Helmut Riedl, who led the development of the larger Rolls-Royce Phantom. The Ghost, codenamed RR04 during its design phase, was developed to compete with vehicles significantly less expensive than the Phantom, such as the Bentley Continental Flying Spur.
The car is based on a heavily modified platform shared with BMW’s latest 7-Series, called the F01 platform. The company concedes that 20% of parts are common to both cars. The Ghost has a 129.7-inch (3,290 mm) wheelbase, roof height, bonnet height and track widths all of its own, and the Ghost uses Phantom-style air springs. The car also shares the FlexRay electronic system with its larger stablemate. The car has a kerb weight of 5,445 lb (2,470 kg).
Like other current Rolls-Royce models, the Ghost uses parent company BMW's iDrive user interface; unlike the Phantom series, the Spirit of Ecstasy hood ornament along with more functions, are controlled using the system.
2010 Paris Motor Show bespoke car collection
Bespoke Ghost Silver 100 includes the following:
- Single coachline in crème light
- Black stained ash veneer
- Black contrast stitching
- Silver pinstripes
- Tread plates RR logo and Mondial de l'Automobile Paris 2010
Bespoke Midnight Sapphire includes the following:
- Seat piping in fleet blue
- Spirit of Ecstasy inlay to door cappings
- Tread plates RR logo and Mondial de l'Automobile Paris 2010
The vehicles were unveiled in 2010 Paris Motor Show.
Ghost Extended Wheelbase (2011–)
A bespoke version (with sapphire body colour, a silver satin bonnet, panoramic sunroof, leather upholstery in crème light and navy blue, dark wenge veneer) was unveiled at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed.
China Edition Ghost (2011–)
This is a limited edition of the Rolls-Royce Ghost for the Chinese market. It included red interior, gold twin-coachlines, gold-plated Spirit of Ecstasy and stainless steel pinstripes, 3 body colour options (Deep Garnet, Black Ember and Infinity), silver and gold packages (e.g. specially plated Spirit of Ecstasy, coachlines, Rolls-Royce inlays).
Two-tone car (2012–)
The two-tone colour scheme bespoke option was first offered for Rolls-Royce Ghost in 2012.
The first bespoke Rolls-Royce Ghost (with Infinity Black and Cassiopeia Silver body colours, seashell headlining, black stained ash veneer with steel pinstripes framed by black leather upholstery, lambswool floor mats) was unveiled at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show.
The second bespoke Rolls-Royce Ghost (with Baynunah Brown body colour, Arizona Sun at bonnet, window surrounds, roof and luggage compartment; gold-plated Spirit of Ecstasy, double coach-line in gold) was commissioned for delivery to a client based in the Middle East.
The Rolls-Royce Ghost features a modified version of the BMW N74 V12 engine, called the N74B66.
|Ghost||2009-||6,592 cc (402.3 cu in) V12 twin turbo (N74B66)||570 PS (419 kW; 562 hp)@5250, 780 N·m (575 lb·ft)@1500|
|Ghost Extended Wheelbase||2011-||6,592 cc (402.3 cu in) V12 twin turbo (N74B66)||570 PS (419 kW; 562 hp)@5250, 780 N·m (575 lb·ft)@1500|
The engine allows the Ghost to accelerate from 0 to 60 mph (97 km/h) in 4.7 seconds, and has an electronically limited top speed of 155 mph (250 km/h).
2013 model year update
Ghost Six Senses concept (2012)
It is a concept vehicle encapsulating the richness of experience that comes as standard with any Rolls-Royce. It includes Carrara White body colour, forged alloy wheels, Walnut Burr veneer with diagonally-oriented, brown oak cross-banding.
The design of updated Ghost was based on Bespoke Ghost Six Sense collection. Changes include soft natural grain leather upholstery, cross banded wood veneers, upgraded amplifier, addition of "exciter" speakers housed in the leather headlining, Comfort Access allowing the opening of the boot with foot movement, proximity-based remote boot release mechanism, addition of forged alloy wheel option, a palette of 44,000 exterior paint options.
Production began in the fall of 2012.
Race Director's Ghost Extended Wheelbase (2012)
It is a version of Ghost Extended Wheelbase with midnight sapphire body colour and silver satin bonnet, used as Race Director's car at 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed.
Ghost Art Deco car (2012–)
This is a version of the Ghost with Art Deco-inspired interior detailing.
Retail model includes a choice of infinity black or arctic white body colour, dual bespoke coach line, illuminated Spirit of Ecstasy, interior Art Deco inlays, Olympia-inspired motif on tread plates and headrest embroidery. A black and white interior scheme features a choice of four seat piping colours inspired by the colour palette of the era.
One Thousand and One Nights Bespoke Ghost Collection (2012–)
It is a Bespoke collection of Ghost family cars, inspired by the tales of 'The Arabian Nights Entertainment'. The vehicles include two-tone paint schemes with a warm colour palette created by the Bespoke team at the Home of Rolls-Royce in Goodwood, England. It included tan-painted C-pillar, Arabic words, “One Thousand and One Nights,” and white-painted designs appear beside the door handles and just below the A-pillars.
Art Deco Ghost Extended Wheelbase (2013–)
The Hong Kong model is a unique version of Ghost Extended Wheelbase from the 35-unit Art Deco Collection Ghost series, with a black and Arctic white interior, Art Deco coachline on the sides, smooth powder blue body colour, black leather upholstery with powder blue seat piping, Art Deco embroidery on the headrests, Art Deco inlays within piano black wood, specially-themed treadplates.
The China model is a limited (8 units) of Ghost Extended Wheelbase with infinity black or arctic white body colour, dual bespoke coach line, illuminated Spirit of Ecstasy, handcrafted Art Deco inlays, Olympia-inspired motifs on tread plates highlighting 'China Limited Collection – One of Eight' and headrest embroidery, black and white interior scheme, a choice of four seat piping colours takes inspiration from the colour palette of the era.
Art Deco Collection Ghost (2013–)
It is a limited (35 units) version of Ghost.
The vehicle was unveiled in 34th Bangkok International Motor Show.
Alpine Trial Centenary Collection Ghost (2013–)
It is a limited version of Ghost inspired by the 1913 Alpine Trials Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost race cars, with body colour from Radley's Silver Ghost, black grille and wheels, clock displays the stages of the rally and timings, inlays to rear picnic tables and the front fascia express the topography and distances of the Alpine route, a hand-painted coachline colour-matched to the hood of Radley's car referencing the four Rolls-Royces that took part in the rally and headlining.
It is a version of Rolls-Royce Ghost Extended Wheelbase set to support FAB1 Million and Breast Cancer Care, inspired by the Thunderbirds FAB 1 car. It included pink accented umbrellas, to hand-embroidered headrest with Breast Cancer Care pink ribbon motif, unique 'FAB1' treadplates, a Blushing Pink and Crème Light interior leather scheme, uplit Spirit of Ecstasy, silver satin bonnet, hand veneered picnic tables, 9.2 inch LCD screens, a champagne coolbox, a 10-channel amplifier, 16 speakers delivering 600 Watts of surround sound, sumptuous leather seats, lambswool foot mats.
Home of Rolls-Royce Collection Ghost (2013–)
The vehicle was unveiled at 2013 Frankfurt IAA.
Chengdu Ghost Golden Sun Bird (2013)
It is a unique version of Ghost Extended Wheelbase inspired by the Golden Sun Bird Chinese artefact, with two-tone white and gold body colour scheme, gold coachline, gold grille, gold Spirit of Ecstasy, interior gold embroidery, light brown leather upholstery with white trim.
Ghost V-Specification (2014)
It is a limited version of Ghost and Ghost Extended Wheelbase sold between January to June 2014, with increased engine by 30 PS (22 kW; 30 hp), V-Specification motif coachlines, a choice of 5 standard or 44,000 hue body colours, optional visible chrome exhausts and 21-inch part-polished wheels, V-Specification motif at engraving to the treadplates, embroidery to the rear armrest and hand-applied steel inlays, front multimedia screen lid; an exclusively designed clock with a black crown surrounding the face.
|Ghost||2012–||6,592 cc (402.3 cu in) V12 twin turbo (N74B66)||570 PS (419 kW; 562 hp)@5250, 780 N·m (575 lb·ft)@1500|
|Ghost Extended Wheelbase||2012–||6,592 cc (402.3 cu in) V12 twin turbo (N74B66)||570 PS (419 kW; 562 hp)@5250, 780 N·m (575 lb·ft)@1500|
|Ghost V-Specification||2014||6,592 cc (402.3 cu in) V12 twin turbo (N74B66)||600 PS (441 kW; 592 hp)@?, 780 N·m (575 lb·ft)?|
|Ghost Extended Wheelbase V-Specification||2014||6,592 cc (402.3 cu in) V12 twin turbo (N74B66)||600 PS (441 kW; 592 hp)@?, 780 N·m (575 lb·ft)?|
Ghost Majestic Horse Edition (2014–)
It is a version of Ghost celebrating the Chinese year of the horse, with a stitched horse insignia in the headrests and rear seat cushions, a painted horse on the wooden dashboard and exterior of the car.
The vehicle was unveiled in 2013 Bangkok Motor Show, with delivery set to begin in second quarter of 2014.
As part of Alpine Trial Centenary Collection Ghost premiere, the 20-Ghost Club organised a re-enactment of 1913 Alpine Trial, beginning at Vienna on 14 June 2013. The Alpine Trial Centenary Collection Car joined the original James Radley Silver Ghost and 46 other competitors in the reenactment.
2014 model year update
Ghost Series II (2014-)
Changes to Rolls-Royce Ghost include re-designed LED headlights (with whiter brighter light, electronic reflectors move in the direction of travel in response to steering-wheel turns, anti-glare technology deflects light when a car approaches in the other direction) framed by day-time running lights, re-sculptured bumpers, tapered 'wake channel' on the bonnet emanating from the Spirit of Ecstasy’s wings, re-sculpting of Ghost's bumpers, addition of chrome inserts to the front air intakes with increased air cooling to the front brakes, redesigned waft line to lean further forwards, new optional 21-inch forged wheels and standard 19-inch wheels, optional monogrammed stainless-steel fuel-filler cap, re-designed front seats include electronically adjustable thigh supports and depth adjustment, re-angled rear seats, clock fascia and instrument dials with the addition of polished metal chaplets, option of extending natural grain leather to the A and C pillars, extended Bespoke customisation options (Paldao and Walnut Burr Crossband veneers), re-engineered front and rear struts, new steering gear and adjusted dampers that increase the car's cornering ability (with Dynamic Driving Package), new hydraulic rear axle bearings enhance ride quality and rear stability reducing vibrations and cabin intrusions, standard Satellite Aided Transmission incorporating GPS and mapping data to control gear levels.
Options include three different packages: Comfort package consisting of individual seat configuration, front and rear seats, front and rear ventilated seats, lambswool floormats and an comfort entry system. Entertainment package consists of rear theatre configuration, Rolls-Royce Bespoke audio, television tuner and rear compartment telephone. Monogram package with Rolls-Royce monograms stitched into the seats The vehicle was unveiled in 2014 Geneva Motor Show, followed by 2014 New York International Auto Show.
Ghost Suhail Collection (2014)
It is a version of Ghost with moonstone pearl body colour, Suhail star emblem at Turchese Blue coachline, Crem é Light leather upholstery with Turchese accents, a Navy Blue instrument panel top and carpets, Suhail star emblems at the marquetry on the Ash Burr wood fascia, Bespoke clock colour-matched to the interior depicts the Suhail Ursa Minor and Major constellation on the clock face.
Bespoke Ghost Golf Edition (2015)
Conceptualised by AGMC, the sole dealers of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates of the UAE, it is a version of Ghost with Brooklands Green and Desert Dune body colours, tri-colour interior leather upholstery in Crème Light, Pine Green and Hotspur Red accented by contrast stitching and seat piping; Lambswool floor mats, a starlight headliner, Bespoke picnic tables, door pockets lined with tartan and cross-banded Mahogany veneers using Persimmon wood, a pine green steering wheel, personalised tread plates.
The vehicle was unveiled in 2015 Dubai International Motor Show.
Ghost 'Eternal Love' Collection (2016)
It is a limited (16 units) version of Ghost with Brooklands two swans at coachline and leather seatbacks, interior swans with a hand-embroidered embellishment, English White and Silver Satin body colours, interior leather upholstery in Seashell, headrest embroidery and seat stitching and interior car roof in Hotspur Red, Bespoke clock painted to match the Bespoke Tudor Oak wood panel, illuminated treadplates with words 'Love is Eternity', two-tone steering wheel, polished 20-inch forged alloy wheels, Satellite Aided Transmission.
Ghost Black Badge (2016-)
It is a version of Ghost with Spirit of Ecstasy in high-gloss black vamp, Double R badges inverted to become silver on black and black starlight headliner, darkened chrome trims (front grille surround, boot lid finisher, lower air inlet finisher and exhaust pipes), 'Unlimited' infinity logo embroidered on the upholstery, 21-inch Carbon Alloy Composite Wheels, Black Badge Black body colour, interior in Cobalto Blue contrast leather, facia in aluminium-threaded carbon fibre composite surfacing, increased engine power to 611.5 PS (450 kW; 603 hp)@5250 rpm and 840 N·m (620 lb·ft)@1650-5000 rpm, upgrades to the 8-speed automatic transmission with increased power delivery.
|Ghost (780Nm)||2014-||6,592 cc (402.3 cu in) V12 twin turbo (N74B66)||570 PS (419 kW; 562 hp)@5250, 780 N·m (575 lb·ft)@1500|
|Ghost Extended Wheelbase (780Nm)||2014-||6,592 cc (402.3 cu in) V12 twin turbo (N74B66)||570 PS (419 kW; 562 hp)@5250, 780 N·m (575 lb·ft)@1500|
|Ghost (820Nm)||2016-||6,592 cc (402.3 cu in) V12 twin turbo (N74B66)||570 PS (419 kW; 562 hp)@5250, 820 N·m (605 lb·ft)@1500|
|Ghost Extended Wheelbase (820Nm)||2016-||6,592 cc (402.3 cu in) V12 twin turbo (N74B66)||570 PS (419 kW; 562 hp)@5250, 820 N·m (605 lb·ft)@1500|
|Ghost Black Badge||2016-||6,592 cc (402.3 cu in) V12 twin turbo (N74B66)||611.5 PS (450 kW; 603 hp)@5250, 840 N·m (620 lb·ft)@1650-5000|
|Ghost (780Nm)||2014-||8-speed automatic (ZF 8HP90)|
|Ghost Extended Wheelbase (780Nm)||2014-||8-speed automatic (ZF 8HP90)|
|Ghost (820Nm)||2016-||8-speed automatic (ZF 8HP95)|
|Ghost Extended Wheelbase (820Nm)||2016-||8-speed automatic (ZF 8HP95)|
|Ghost Black Badge||2016-||8-speed automatic (ZF 8HPG95)|
- Rolls-Royce 100EX a one-off V16 convertible celebrating RR's 100th birthday
- Rolls-Royce 101EX, aka the Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupé (the production hardtop version of the 100EX)
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupé, also based heavily on the 100EX
- Rolls-Royce Wraith, a Rolls-Royce motor car based on a coupé version of the Ghost
- Wes Siler (2009-04-09). "Rolls-Royce Ghost Is The New RR4". Jalopnik. Retrieved 2009-04-20.
- "Rolls-Royce:Keep on rolling". The Economist. 2009-05-07. Retrieved 2009-05-08.
- Rolls-Royce Builds a Real Car: High-tech BMW underpinnings meet classic English cosseting in the new Ghost. Got $245,000? The Wall Street Journal
- "Rolls Royce 200EX news - How one Rolls - 2009 - BBC Top Gear". Topgear.com. Retrieved 2009-05-02.
- The Ghost, the best Rolls ever produced
- ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS NAMES RR4
- ROLLS-ROYCE TO UNVEIL GHOST AT FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW
- ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS CONFIRMS GHOST FIGURES
- Steve Cropley (2009-02-19). "Rolls-Royce 200EX: full details". Autocar. Retrieved 2009-05-02.
- Editions - Contributors Andreas Thurner
- Sam Hardy (Feb 2009). "Rolls Royce 200EX revealed". AutoExpress.
- 2011 Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupé -- Car Tour, YouTube.com, July 24, 2011, Accessed August 2, 2011.
- BESPOKE COMMISSIONED ROLLS-ROYCE MODELS TAKE TO THE STAGE IN PARIS
- Rolls-Royce debuts Ghost Extended Wheelbase in Shanghai
- ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS AT AUTO SHANGHAI 2011
- ROLLS-ROYCE GHOST EXTENDED WHEELBASE TO LEAD THE WAY AT GOODWOOD
- ROLLS-ROYCE GHOST RAISES THE TWO-TONE IN GENEVA
- Rolls-Royce debuts two-tone bespoke Ghost
- DeLorenzo, Matt (March 2010). "Rolls-Royce Ghost: The spirit moves you". Road & Track. 61 (7): 30. Retrieved January 30, 2010.
- CONFIRMED: Rolls-Royce RR4 getting 500+HP turbo V12, 8-speed gearbox
- "Rolls Royce Ghost Unveiled At Frankfurt Motor Show". Automoblog.net.
- Shanghai 2009: Rolls-Royce ditches RR4 for Ghost nameplate
- GHOST SIX SENSES CONCEPT ELEVATES THE SPIRIT OF ECSTASY TO A NEW LEVEL OF SENSORY INDULGENCE
- Rolls-Royce showcases Ghost Six Senses concept in Beijing
- Rolls-Royce Ghost gets minor updates for 2013
- Rolls-Royce Ghost Extended Wheelbase to lead Goodwood Hill Climb
- ROLLS-ROYCE AND ART DECO
- ROLLS-ROYCE UNVEILS ART DECO INSPIRED CARS AT PARIS MOTOR SHOW
- Rolls-Royce goes glam, celebrates Art Deco heritage in Paris
- Official: Rolls-Royce 1001 Nights Ghost Collection
- ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS INTRODUCES THE ONE THOUSAND AND ONE NIGHTS GHOST COLLECTION
- 2013 Rolls Royce Ghost One Thousand and One Nights Edition
- ROLLS-ROYCE SHOWCASES UNIQUE ART DECO GHOST EXTENDED WHEELBASE IN HONG KONG
- 2013 Rolls-Royce Ghost Extended Wheelbase Art Deco Edition
- ROLLS-ROYCE ART DECO COLLECTION CAR DEBUTS AT BANGKOK INTERNATIONAL MOTOR SHOW
- Alpine Trial Centenary Collection
- ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS ALPINE TRIAL CENTENARY COLLECTION SET FOR DEBUT AT AUTO CHINA 2013
- Rolls-Royce Alpine Trial Centenary Collection celebrates century-old Austrian race
- ROLLS-ROYCE ALPINE TRIAL CENTENARY COLLECTION CAR MAKES NORTH AMERICAN DEBUT AT QUAIL
- ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS PROVIDES GHOST EXTENDED WHEELBASE TO FAB1 MILLION PROJECT IN SUPPORT OF BREAST CANCER CARE
- Rolls-Royce Ghost gets in the pink for breast cancer charity
- 5-4-3-2-1 FAB1 is GO!
- Raise £1Million for Breast Cancer Care
- BESPOKE HOME OF ROLLS-ROYCE COLLECTION
- Bespoke Home of Rolls-Royce Collection Almost Done
- ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS SHOWCASES BESPOKE DESIGN AT FRANKFURT IAA
- Rolls-Royce Crafts Unique Gold-Themed Ghost Chengdu Golden Sunbird Edition
- Rolls-Royce rolls out one-off Ghost Golden Sunbird in China
- 2013 Rolls-Royce Ghost Chengdu Golden Sun Bird Edition
- ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS ANNOUNCES GHOST V-SPECIFICATION
- Rolls-Royce rolls out more powerful Ghost V-Specification
- Dealer Deliveries of Rolls-Royce Ghost Majestic Horse Edition Begin
- Bangkok Live – Rolls-Royce Ghost Majestic Horse
- GHOST SERIES II PRESS KIT
- ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS UNVEILS GHOST SERIES II TO THE WORLD AT 2014 GENEVA MOTOR SHOW
- "Rolls-Royce uncovers Ghost Series II in Geneva". SouLSteer. Retrieved 5 March 2014.
- ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS DEBUTS GHOST SERIES II TO NORTH AMERICA AT 2014 NEW YORK INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW
- ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS REVIEWS A YEAR OF BEAUTIFUL BESPOKE CARS AS IT UNVEILS THE SUHAIL COLLECTION
- ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS REDEFINES SUPER- LUXURY BESPOKE MOTORING AT THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL MOTOR SHOW
- ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS UNVEILS GHOST ‘ETERNAL LOVE’ COLLECTION TO CHINA
- 充滿愛意，Rolls-Royce於中國推出Ghost ‘Eternal Love’ Collection特仕車！
- ‘BLACK BADGE’ A DARK, EDGY, LIFESTYLE STATEMENT FROM ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS
- THREE DEBUTS FOR ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS AT AUTO CHINA 2016
- ROLLS-ROYCE CELEBRATES 2016 GOODWOOD FESTIVAL OF SPEED WITH A DARK AND EDGY PRESENCE
- GHOST Technical specification (PDF), Rolls Royce motor cars.
- GHOST EXTENDED WHEELBASE Technical specification (PDF), Rolls Royce motor cars.
- Ghost Black Badge Technical specification (PDF), Rolls Royce motor cars.
- GHOST SERIES II PRESS KIT, Rolls Royce motor cars.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rolls-Royce Ghost.|
|Rolls-Royce Motor Cars timeline|
|Ownership||Independent||Vickers plc||VW Group||BMW|
|Luxury car||10 hp
|Twenty||20/25||25/30||Wraith||WWII||Silver Dawn||Silver Cloud||Silver Shadow||Silver Spirit/Dawn||Silver Seraph||Ghost|
|Ultra-luxury car||30 hp||40/50 hp (Silver Ghost)||Phantom I/II/III||Silver Wraith||Silver Wraith II||Silver Spur||Ghost Extended Wheelbase|
|Phantom IV||Phantom V/VI||Touring Limousine||Park Ward||Phantom|
|Convertible||Corniche/II/III/IV||Corniche V||Phantom Drophead|
|Coupé||Camargue||Silver Spirit Hooper 2 Door||Phantom Coupé|