From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rolo is a type of confectionery.
Rolo may also refer to:
- Rolo, Emilia-Romagna, town in Italy
- Rolo Banca, a defunct subsidiary of UniCredit
- Lord Bloody Wog Rolo (1945–2007), activist
- Rolo Cookies, confectionery
- Rolo Lamperouge, fictional character
- Rolo Tomassi, British group
- Rolo to the Rescue, video game
- ROLO, RObotic Lunar Observatory
- Rola bola; also known as a "rolo bolo"
- Roll-on/lift-off vessels; see Roll-on/roll-off#RoLo
- Rollo (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rolo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.